I recently came across a video that uncovers some vital information regarding SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act). I haven’t seen the research he says he’s compiled, but Michael Mozart makes a very good case in his YouTube video. He says the same companies and people who are pushing for SOPA to pass made the software (tools) to pirate intellectual property available to people like you and me. Why would they do that? The video below considers this question and more. Please take the time to watch, because the outcome of SOPA could deeply affect you!
- How SOPA Would Kill Art & Creativity Online (readwriteweb.com)
- Go Daddy’s SOPA Entanglement (zdnet.com)
- Namecheap.com: We say no to SOPA (community.namecheap.com)
- The Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) Delayed into 2012 (securityorb.com)
- Go Daddy withdraws SOPA support (ubergizmo.com)
- Hearings on Controversial Internet-Regulating SOPA Delayed to 2012 [Video] (kotaku.com)